a conference of the Friends of Mount Athos at Madingley Hall, Cambridge
- Metropolitan Kallistos - "Spiritual Guidance in the 18th Century, St Nikodimos of the Holy Mountain, St Paissy Velichovsky and the Philokalia"
- Sister Seraphina, Tolleshunt Knights & Oriental Institute, Oxford - "The Athonite Tradition of Spiritual Fatherhood from St Gregory Palamas to Father Sophrony Sakharov"
- Frs Kirill and Methody, St Petersburg -"Spiritual Guidance in Mount Athos and Russia, and the Theological Notion of the Person"
- "Athonite Spiritual Guidance in the Tradition of Elder Joseph the Hesychast" - Fr Philotheos of St Andrew's Skete, Karyes
- Sister Theoktisti of St John The Forerunner Monastery, Larissa - "The Renewal of Women's Monasticism in the 20th Century through Athonite Guidance"
- Bishop Alexander Golitzin, Orthodox Church in America
- Dr Andreas Andreopoulos, University of Winchester - "The Challenges of Spiritual Guidance in Modern Greece"